This item was already stitched in the USA and is ready to ship.
Our Monks Robe features a full hood and big sleeves. Our robes are bought for reenactments and costumes, and are also worn daily by ordained Catholic, Anglican and other religious monks.
In stock, ready to ship:
- Available colors in black and brown
- Available sizes - Chest circumference 25-in. to 75-in. (63.5 cm to 190.5 cm)
- Full hood and big sleeves
- Top stitched neck opening
- Made from a cotton fabric twill that is sturdy.
- Fits up to neck size 26:
This garment can be machine washed and dried on low. Like all Garb the World garments, we stitch them to be worn and washed like 'regular' clothing.
We also have Monks Robes with Cowl (Mantle) in stock, ready to ship.
We can custom-make robes for different sizes, fabric colors, with addition of trims, pockets, and crosses. Please note that custom-made items take 5-6 weeks to create.
Made in the USA by stitchers earning a fair wage.